If you want to learn to design and development of consumer products, then start pursuing your undergraduate as B.Sc. Product Design course. Here, we will explore the detailed information on the B.Sc. Product Design course, and list out the major higher studies you can pick after your bachelor’s. Let’s get see them below!!
B.Sc. Product Design course is the study that deals with the process of identifying a market opportunity and developing a product to solve a given problem. Through this course, the graduates are trained to create tangible software, whereas service designers create intangible experiences. Having B.Sc. Product Design degree offers tremendous career opportunities in both the private and government sectors.
The B.Sc. Product Design courses help to develop your communication skills, oral and graphical methods, interpersonal skills, presentation skills, commercial and entrepreneurial skills, problem-solving skills. Also, you can get the ability to use your initiative and work independently, and become a specialist in IT skills, such as computer-aided design (CAD).
Product Design course is one of the most dreaded, and at the same time, most studied subjects in India as well as abroad.
However, after successfully completing B.Sc. Product Design course, you will need a master’s degree to further your career and enhance your skills to a great professional life.
Here we will list out some major important courses which you can pick after completing B.Sc. Product Design. After completing B.Sc. Product Design degree at the undergraduate level, most of the students decide their higher studies as M.Sc. Product Design.
Apart from M.Sc. in Product Design, the students can also study the following courses. They are:
- Master’s of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.Sc. in project management
- M.Sc. in Food Innovation and Product Design
- Master’s Degree in Product and Service Design
- Master in Strategic Design
- MFA in Advanced Product Design
- Master of Science in Packaging Science
- Master in Design – Innovation, Strategy and Product
- ME Product Design Engineering
- Master in Product Management
- M.Sc. in IT – Product Design
- M.Sc. in Virtual Ergonomics and Design
- Master in Transportation Design
- Master in Product and Interior Design
- Master of Fine Arts in Design+Change
So these are the excellent courses you can pursue after B.Sc. Product Design program. We hope that we have provided some useful information regarding your query and helped you to pick your interested course. If you want more details, feel free to let us know. Start learning now!!
For Admission and queries,
CONTACT: 7094434707, 7094434710
VISIT: www.spims.in/ www.sreepashmieducation.com