M.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics is a postgraduate course that deals with the principles of the Nutritional values Human Body offered by many correspondence education in India. M.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics requires the students to have completed their graduation course from any recognized college/correspondence education with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
M.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics course syllabus cover the topics related to the Fundamentals of Nutrition, Food Microbiology, Nutritional Management, Diet Therapy, Sports Nutrition, and more. The course fee for getting admission to the Online Education in India for M.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics. The average annual salary is offered to the qualified and experienced postgraduates in this course in India.
The candidates, who have completed their post-graduation course in Nutrition and Dietetics, professionally work as Dietitian or Nutritionists in any Private or Govt. Hospitals, Public Health Organizations, National/ International Food Organizations, or any other sectors. Sree pashmi institute of management and science provides all the academic service facilities with trained professionals. we offer all courses with UGC, AICTE approved universities.
- Complete the Bachelor Degree course or any other equivalent course from any recognized university/distance education in India
- Need to secure at least 50% mark in aggregate at the UG level.
- The candidates require completing their graduation in any of the disciplines like home science.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of graduation course can also apply for this course on the provisional basis.
Skills required for M.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics:
- Must have knowledge on different nutrients and its actual application on diet.
- Must be attentive on the health-related safety and hygiene regimens, fitness and exercise.
- After successful completion of this PG course in Online Education in India, the students can either enroll themselves in PhD program or become professor/research scholars or can join as a Dietician in any hospital/health organization/corporate organizations.
Students, who have completed this post-graduation degree program in Online Education in India, will get numerous MSc Nutrition and Dietetics jobs according to their skills and interests. There are various MSc Nutrition and Dietetics jobs in Public Health Clinics, Private and Govt. Hospital, Health Maintenance Organizations, Institutes for Research Organizations, Airlines, Athlete, Camps and much more. After completing this PG course in distance education in India students can work as a Clinical Dietician, Management Dietician, Consultant Dietician, and more.
CONTACT: 7094434707, 7094434710
VISIT: www.spims.in/ www.sreepashmieducation.com