A degree in Fine Arts not only gives you insight into how to express your thoughts via visual creations. But it will also open you to diverse career opportunities with a handful of salaries. When you choose your UG degree with a B.A Fine Arts, you can find high-paying jobs in your core sector, fine arts. Let’s see what are they!!
B.A Fine Arts is the study & making of visual works of art in the form of dancing, paintings, photography, film, architecture, etc. While you pursue B.A Fine Arts you can know painting, sculpture, photography, film, animation, illustration, printmaking, or ceramics.
Mostly the Fine Arts graduates find jobs in NGOs, several welfare organizations, and work in non-traditional roles. Apart from that, they can get jobs in art studios, cinema, television, advertising companies, designing, animation. Also, the students can be employed in educational institutions, the music industry, publishing houses, product design companies. So, they can get high-paying jobs from any of these sectors.
The salary package of a B.A Fine Arts degree is different based on the job profile, company size, base location, and experience of a candidate. So here, we will explain the basic salary scale of some of the most popular B.A Fine Arts Jobs.
- Fine Artist – After successfully completing B.A. Fine Arts, lots of students are to work as a Fine Artist. They are understood how to produce artwork using various techniques. And they get INR 2,00,000 – INR 4,00,000 Salary per annum.
- Animator – The Animators are huge demand nowadays. They are responsible to add animation elements to the videos, and they can get the average salary of INR 3,50,000 LPA.
- Graphic Designer – A graphic designer is responsible to work for media and marketing companies. Their work includes designing banners, photographs, etc. Usually they can find a job with minimum INR 3,00,000 – INR 5,00,000 Lakhs salary per annum.
- Copywriter – Mostly the copywriters deliver the content for a sale or call of action in the end. So the copywriter can get the average salary of INR 3,00,000 – INR 4,00,000 LPA.
- Photographer – A photographer is an artist with a camera who uses his/ her technical skills as well as artistic ability to take pictures of people, places, landscapes, food, and a lot more. They can get average salary of INR 3,00,000 LPA.
- Musician– A Musician is trained to compose music and writing out catchy tunes. A musician can work as a solo artist or can also work in bands, choirs, orchestras, etc. Mostly, they can get a salary of INR 4,00,000 – INR 7,00,000 LPA.
When you find jobs in commercial or metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, you can expect a minimum salary of INR 22,000- 28,000 per month. In other cities, the minimum salary can start from INR 15,000- 18,000, but it depends upon the job profile and the company.
For Admission and queries,
CONTACT: 7094434707, 7094434710